SCIENTIFIC LINE – Flowatch – EasyFlow – SalinoMADD
Dimensions:Suitcase: 450 x 360 x 106 mm
Device with probe: 250 x 120 x 55 mm
Weight:Suitcase: 2.7 kg
Device with probe: 1.6 kg
The equipment SalinoMADD is destinated to professionals in hydrology who do frequently gauging also in hard conditions. It can store up to 15 measuring sites with some additional indications.
Waterproof, the device is equipped with a conductivity probe with a 10 meter length cable and a connector. It is delivered in a rugged case with all accessories necessary for calibration: test tube and calibration doses.
- Flow value upto 50’000 l/s.
- 15 freely programmable measuring sites.
- Software for visualization and treatment of gauging curves.
- Probe with 10 meter length cable.
- Delivered in rugged case with calibration accessories.
Explanation of the tracer dilution method (with vidéo)
The SalinoMADD is delivered with a software for the configuration of the 15 measuring sites. These data are amongst others the site name, the location, the operator, the measuring interval, the limnimetric height, the amount of injected salt and the injection distance. These last four parameters could be also modified in-situ with the device’s keyboard.
Main functions of the software:
- Visualization of the gauging curves.
- Correction and modification of the gauging parameters.
- Possibility to recalculate flow value changing parameters.
- Prior configuration of the measuring sites.
- Software in 3 languages: french, german and english.
0 – 2000 mg/l
Conductivity: 0 – 3600 μS/cm
< 1% FS 1g - 1000 kg
0 – 40 °C
± 0.2 °C
||< 5% 0.01 l/s - 999'900 l/s|
- 4 alkaline batteries 1.5 V type AA, AM3, LR6.
- Autonomy: ~ 30 hours in normal service.